Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Speaker Spotlight - Gussy

Happy Friday sweet ladies (and gentlemen)!  It's Andrea here to do a little speaker spotlight on one of our very special ladies, Maggie, aka GussyRachel, who in my book has super persuasion powers being that she was able to get such a fab panel of women together for Blog Sugar, asked Maggie some fun questions so that we can get to know her a little better.  Some of you may already know Gussy, savvy business girl and ruffle sewer extraordinaire, but check out her answers to Rachel's fun questions to get to know her a little better! 

*What is one thing about you that might surprise people? I have a tattoo on my right wrist that is Japanese for "joy".

*When you were little, what did you want to "be" when you grew up? When I was really young, all I wanted to be was a mommy. Then as I grew up some more, I dreamed of also being a magazine editor. Taking yearbook for 2 years in high school and being one of 3 editors my senior year was one of my favorite memories of high school.

*If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be? Sassy! ;)

*Desert Island.  3 things.  Go. Husband, sunglasses, fresh fruit.

*Why do you feel God has brought you to the blogging world? I would describe the last 3 years of my life as amazing, unexpected, faithful. Shortly after Zack and I were married we were both suddenly unemployed. We quickly learned there is so little we control, but having faith in God means everything is under control. It was because of job loss that we moved away to Minneapolis (from Detroit), and then shortly after moving I was able to pursue Gussy Sews. The entire time I've been blogging God has been working on this part of our story. That simply amazes me. My blog friends are immeasurable blessings to me.

Thanks Maggie!  I personally can't wait to meet you, and you best believe I'm gonna be sneaking a peek of that little wrist tattoo!  I would have never guessed you to be a girl with a tattoo.  See, you learn something new everyday ;)  Make sure to go on over to Maggie's website to check out more Gussy goodness.

We hope you enjoyed this little Speaker Spotlight.  Wishing you all a spectacularly sweet weekend!  I personally will be celebrating my 35th birthday, so I'll be drowning my sorrows in lots of cake.

Andrea

2 comments: